You have decided to get some advanced aesthetic treatment though you still wonder whether to go for a Antiwrinkles Injection or a Hyaluronic acid treatment. Get a clearer idea on the main differences with our blog and choose the one that adapts best to your particular case.
Both techniques are well known, efficient and safe aesthetic treatments, with few risks and proven results.
All about Antiwrinkles Injection. And the hyaluronic acid…
- What is known as the Antiwrinkles Injection treatment is an injection under the skin of the substance to temporally paralyse the muscles (the technique needs be performed regularly to maintain these results obtained during the first session). The skin shows terse as Antiwrinkles Injections prevents wrinkles. It also fills in the old wrinkles and smoothes out the natural expressions of the face, providing more natural looks.
- The hyaluronic acid treatment is also performed with the injection of this substance under the skin. Results are different though from those obtained with Antiwrinkles Injection. Hyaluronic acid is a moisturizing and wrinkle-filling substance produced naturally by the skin. Over the years, its concentration levels diminish, and expression lines appear on the face. With this treatment, specialists can fill in wrinkles and add volume to the skin. Results obtained are also temporary, so the technique has to be applied from time to time.
Both Antiwrinkles Injection and the hyaluronic acid treatments are performed during quick and pain-free sessions (though an aesthetic numbing cream application is sometimes needed before the injection). Both provide highly rejuvenated and natural looks.
Body areas of application
Both substances provide different results and meet different rejuvenating objectives. They are also used in different facial areas. Other Antriwrinkles Injection are also available to improve aesthetic issues though they also provide solutions for other medical problems.
Antiwrinkles Injection is often used to treat:
- The forefront.
- Frown lines.
- The periorbital area of the eye (the ‘puffy eyes’)
- Other body areas to treat excessive sweating (hands, feet, and armpits).
Hyaluronic acid is used to treat:
- The periorbital area of the eyes
- Naso labial furrows (expression lines between the mouth and the nose)
Frown lines and Forefront lines.
Main differences between Antiwrinkles Injection and hyaluronic acid
Both treatments are used differently due to their proper characteristics. There are 4 main diffences between both techniques:
- Antiwrinkles Injection is used directly on the muscles, while the hyaluronic acid is used on the dermis.
- The hyaluronic acid is injected to add volumen and fill in a particular area. Antiwrinkles Injection is injected to provide a terser and more relaxed facial expression.
- Hyaluronic acid is a substance produced naturally by the body, while the Antiwrinkles Injection is an external protein created in a laboratory.
- Both treatments provide results limited in time and need be repeated. Antiwrinkles Injection results last approximately for 4 to 6 months while the hyaluronic acid results last between a year and a year and a half.
Choose specialists, for either Antiwrinkles Injection or hyaluronic acid treatments
Finding the right aesthetic specialist or highly trained and experienced professional is fundamental to get the best results. Choose the best professionals to get high-quality results and natural looks.
Now you can select your treatment! Get your Antiwrinkles Injection or hyaluronic acid treatment. We can help! Contact us. Our aesthetic medicine specialists at the Dr. Juan Corado Clinic provide answers to improve your natural looks.